Adult Bible Classes:
January - March
- Sunday mornings - The Gospel of John - The Final Week Of Jesus' Earthly Life - Ken Holladay
- Sunday evenings - A Study On The Life Of David - Mark Broyles
April - June
- Sunday mornings - Unless The Lord Builds The House: Godly Families - Mark Broyles
- Sunday evenings - The Minor Prophets - Part One - Ken Holladay
July - September
- Sunday mornings - The Parables Of Jesus: In Chronological Order - Mark Broyles
- Sunday evenings - The Minor Prophets - Part Two - Ken Holladay
October - December
- Sunday mornings - 1st Corinthians - Ken Holladay
- Sunday evenings - The Psalms - For Every Season Of Life - Mark Broyles
The First Wednesday of each month is devoted a devotional service. The time will normally be dedicated to singing, prayer, reading of scripture, and devotional lessons.
The Second Wednesday will be spent examining what the Bible says about various topics. Questions are turned in from the congregation.
The Third Wednesday will be a review of the month's reading from the "Read Through The New Testament" challenge in 2018.
The Fourth Wednesday will be a series titled "Then Sings My Soul". These will be lessons on the history and the meaning of the songs we sing in worship.
The Fifth Wednesdays - January 31, May 30, August 29, October 31 will be dedicated to discussion of our international efforts in preaching the gospel, and in prayer for the men we support in other countries.
Summer Series: For approximately 8 of the 13 Wednesdays in the summer (June - August) months there will be a special series of lessons presented by different men dealing with different aspects of our yearly theme.